The project aims to internationalize the typical Italian products produced by Santa Rita, within the framework of the call for proposals for granting contributions to finance internationalization programs for micro and small-to-medium-sized enterprises in Campania under the POR Campania FESR 2014-2020 program. (CUP B25F19000200007).
The main objective of the SR-International project was to strengthen the international dimension of the company in the agri-food sector and to open a new market in Romania. With the results achieved through the SR-International project, the company was able to lay the foundations for building a commercial network in the Romanian market.
The launch of the new SR-International brand dedicated to the Romanian market was an important result achieved thanks to the implementation of the project. The project promoted the image of the Campania region in Europe, incentivizing its food specialties. The implementation of project activities allowed for the creation of stable connections between Italy and the target country, Romania. During the implementation of the project activities, with the support of the provider Business Innovation Council Srl:
- A website was created in English and Romanian languages;
- Web marketing activities were carried out to promote the company’s products;
- A study of the local context was carried out through an internationalization plan;
- Specialized support actions laid the foundations for the construction of a commercial network and partnerships with Romanian actors;
- A dedicated brand was designed and created, based on originality and business needs.
The project is co-financed by the European Union, the Italian State, and the Campania Region, within the framework of the POR Campania FESR 2014-2020.
A dedicated brand was designed and implemented, based on originality and business needs
The project is co-financed by the European Union, the Italian State and the Campania Region, under the POR Campania FESR 2014-2020.